I appreciate that my writings may appear to be a disorganised medley of vernacularism, but through the chaos, something could emerge which suggests an element of planning has taken place. If that doesn’t happen for you, the blog will undoubtedly sum me up quite nicely: A carefree, muddled, impulsive, crackpot with no idea what he is doing 😋
I’ve always lived nearby, and quite simply love it here – the home of the UNESCO Lake District National Park. Cumbria is a truly gorgeous part of the world, and hopefully you’ll agree with my assertion when you view my photographs of the area.
In the bag..
- Canon 600D (old but effective)
- Canon 18-55 mm
- Canon 55-250 mm
- Tamron 18-270 mm (my favourite)
- Macro Tubes & Filters
- Gorillapod (top buy)
- 1940’s Aluminum tripod
- Monopod (rarely used)
- Canon Speedlite 430ex ii
- Huawei Honor 9 64GB
- Fuji Finepix Real 3D W3
- GoPro (something or another)
- Photoshop CS6
- Landscape Pro
- Portrait Pro
- I love walking. I do my 10k a day, and when I’m able to do so, I’ll do another 10k on top.
- I get out into the local countryside when I can, taking in all the views before me, and sharing what I see with the world.
- I love photography, but don’t seem to do enough of it. I’m only an amateur, and try to learn more about the art, when time permits.
- I’ve taken up running, to try to get myself fitter. To date, I’ve really enjoyed it. I’ll be logging my runs on this blog as a way of motivating myself to do more.
- I can laugh at myself. Everyone else does, so I may as well join them 😉
If you find yourself inspired as a result of this blog, then brilliant. If not, hey ho.
Thanks for visiting 👍