Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find an eclectic mix of revelation, free from cogitation. The blog comprises baffled brain cells, and eureka moments. It’s all harmonious, with superfluous thoughts domination my shiny dome. I hope you enjoy your time here!
I appreciate that my writings may appear to be a disorganised medley of vernacularism, but through the chaos, something could emerge which suggests an element of planning has taken place. If that doesn’t happen for you, the blog will undoubtedly sum me up quite nicely: A carefree, muddled, impulsive, crackpot with no idea what he is doing 🙃
My name is Sean. I was born in 1968, in the English town of Whitehaven, Cumberland, and raised a few mile away, at Cleator Moor – otherwise known as Little Ireland.
I’ve always lived nearby, and quite simply love it here – the home of the UNESCO Lake District National Park. I believe that Cumbria is a truly gorgeous part of the world, and hopefully you’ll agree with my assertion when you view my photographs of the area.
- I love walking. I do my 10k a day, and when I’m able to do so, I’ll do another 10k on top.
- I get out into the local countryside when I can, taking in all the views before me, and sharing what I see with the world.
- I love photography, but don’t seem to do enough of it. I’m only an amateur, and try to learn more about the art, when time permits.
- I’m married and have two grown-up children. I’m not sure if my baldness is related.
- I’m a former political activist who helped change the shape of Copeland Borough Council. I advocate independent thinking.
- I can laugh at myself. Everyone else does, so I may as well join them 😉
If you find yourself inspired as a result of this blog, then brilliant. If not, hey ho. Thanks for visiting 👍