I appreciate that my writings may appear to be a disorganised medley of vernacularism, but through the chaos, something could emerge which suggests an element of planning has taken place. If that doesn’t happen for you, the blog will undoubtedly sum me up quite nicely: A carefree, muddled, impulsive, crackpot with no idea what he is doing 😋
This blog is operated by Sean Duffy, a native of West Cumbria, England.
I was born in 1968, in the town of Whitehaven and raised at Cleator Moor. I’ve always lived nearby, and quite simply love Cumbria, home of the UNESCO Lake District National Park.
The County of Cumbria is a truly gorgeous part of the world, and hopefully you’ll agree with my assertion when you view my photographs of the area. If you like what you see, please share with your friends.
- I love walking. I do my 10k a day, and when I’m able to do so, I’ll do another 10k on top.
- I get out into the local countryside when I can, taking in all the views before me, and sharing what I see with the world.
- I love photography, but don’t seem to do enough of it. I’m only an amateur, and try to learn more about the art, when time permits.
- I’ve taken up running, to try to get myself fitter. To date, I’ve really enjoyed it. I’ll be logging my runs on this blog as a way of motivating myself to do more.
- I can laugh at myself. Everyone else does, so I may as well join them 😉
Having produced websites for almost 20 years, covering a variety of subjects, I decided to stop pouring money into a bottomless pit and just write for myself, and have fun at the same time. Hence, Baldy.Blog
If you find yourself inspired as a result of this blog, then brilliant. If not, hey ho.
Thanks for visiting 👍