It’s my very first award in blogging, so I’m pretty excitable over it at the moment – so much so, that I’ve just attempted a naked pirouette in my living room. I’m really accident prone, and knocked some figurines from the mantlepiece – I do think it was my hand 😜
Nova, thank you very much for considering me for the award. It’s really appreciated 😁
The Rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award log on your post and /or your blog site.
The Question are:
1. If you had to choose to be on a reality show, which one would it be?
Ugh! I can’t stand Reality TV. Does being in the countryside with Bear Grills count? I’d love to do that. Abseiling with no toilet 🤣
2. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Hmm. I’m real happy with my birth name (Sean), so let me think. Hmm. Can I pick a squiggle like Prince? I am a bit of a winker, so how about (^_-)
Please note: I said winker.
3. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging on and off for around ten year, but never really put my heart and soul into it. This time, I’m just here to have fun, and I’m actually enjoying it much more. This blog was launched in July.
4. How frequently do you blog?
I try to write something at least once a day. My head is full of nonsense at the moment, so when I run out of ideas, posting might slow a little. Lol. I work twelve hour shifts at a place I can’t mention, so that does interfere at times – but posts can be scheduled, which is a great help.
5. Share the link to a favourite post of yours, why is this your favourite?
I had some fun a couple of days ago discussing what to buy my wife for her birthday. So, I think I’ll opt for that one – it’s really difficult to choose considering my blog is so new.
6. Do you check your stats for the countries that have ‘visited’ your blog?
I do. I’m quite anal over things like that. I’m not really bothered about traffic as such, but more interested in why someone would take an interest in reading about the antics of a wierd slaphead.
7. Which countries are you missing from your WordPress globe and would really like to see filled in on your map?
Crikey. Christmas Island. There you go… and it’s kind of festive too, at this time of the year. It would be funnier if I’d been asked for place names, rather than countries. I’d have probably picked Twatt in the Orkney Islands 😁
8. Are you a ‘crafty’ person? (Knit, sew, paint, macrame … ?)
Hell no. Lol. I’m more of a geek.
9. Assuming that you celebrate, do you shop in advance for Christmas or do you leave everything to the last minute?
My wife is the one that is organised in this department. I’d be last minute, without any doubt.
10. Do you participate in sports?
I used to hate sport. I couldn’t see the point in it. Plus, it always hurt, and I don’t like pain. I was diagnosed with asthma when I was 18, so that was possibly to blame for the searing pain in my chest. However, since June of this year, I have been trying to get fitter through jogging. My asthma is managed really well and the pain I used to experience is no longer there. I’ve actually enjoyed it to date.
11. Are you a sweet or savoury person?
Chocolate and Ice Cream all the way. Definitely Sweet.
You’ve been specially chosen but it’s not mandatory for you to accept and/or participate.
- John @ Las Vegas Photo Blog
- Elaine @ Elaine’s Blog
- Sherry @ Port4U
- Sa @ Culture Shocks
- Wezlo @ Painfully Hopeful
- Jeremy @ Tiny Jeremy
- Steve @ Steve Hadeen Photography
- The Gang @ Quercuscommunity
- Victoria @ Ray Not Bradbury
- Wendy @ My Plaid Heart
- Rhapsody @ Bohème